CEO & Managing Director of The GSH Group, Gideon Pfeffer, recently presented a FLAIA webinar titled “Benefits of Investing in The GSH Group’s Inaugural Multifamily Value-Add Fund”.
The ‘GSH Real Estate Fund I’, an investment vehicle that will participate in multiple GSH projects, offers accredited investors the opportunity to diversify their portfolios by participating in an array of existing value-add multifamily apartment communities in the United States. Benefits of Investing in The GSH Group’s Inaugural Multifamily Value-Add Fund:
- GSH will be poised to strike when an opportunity is presented!
- The ability to diversify across properties and geographies in growing markets.
- Added stability, balance, and consistency of cash flow across multiple assets.
- The advantage of increased upside opportunities while maintaining steady cash flow distributions.
- Access to better off-market buying opportunities.
- Potential to access more distressed or situational opportunities.
- Improved access to portfolio acquisitions.
- Greater opportunities to buy at discounted prices.
- Ability to take advantage of more redevelopment opportunities while maintaining ample cash flow distributions.
To listen to a recording of the webinar and learn more about the Fund, click here.